The Wolf | Species Appropriate Probiotic
- Reduces inflammation
- Balances the immune system
- Supports intestinal microbiome health
- Strengthens the intestinal barrier of the gut
- Increases the production of short chain fatty acids
- Defends against pathogenic bacteria
The gut of a wolf has not been domesticated, urbanized, or subjected to the kinds of destructive factors that a dog’s gut has been subjected to, therefore they have maintained historical bacterial diversity that no longer exists in our canine companions.